Are you done with a guild in Forge of Empires?
Just want to leave but you don’t know how?
We get it. We’ve been there.
So today, we are going to be discussing exactly what you need to do – regardless of whether you are playing via mobile or desktop.
How To Leave A Guild In Forge Of Empires On Mobile
If you are playing Forge of Empires on the mobile version, follow these steps:
- Click the guild button (bottom of the screen, lower right button).
- On the pop up box, there is a blue square with three horizontal lines (top left).
- Click on this – there should be a leave guild option in red.
How To Leave A Guild In Forge Of Empires On Desktop
If you are playing Forge of Empires on a desktop PC via a web browser, follow these steps:
- In the lower left corner of screen, you should notice gold icons. Click “global” (right next to “build”).
- Select the middle tab “guild”.
- Look for the header “members” at the top.
- On “members” page, find your name and click the option beside your listing to leave guild. (red X)
On the browser version, you can also go through the GVG map to reach the guild info.
Tips When Leaving Guilds In Forge of Empires
- It is advised to leave a guild on a Monday, after the reward from expedition.
- It is also advised to join a guild on a Monday, at the same time of leaving, so you can participate in the next session of Battlegrounds, which starts on a Tuesday.
Other guides you may want to check out while you’re here:
- Forge Of Empires How To Search For A Guild
- How To Move Buildings In Forge Of Empires
- How To Delete A City In Forge of Empires
Hi, I’m Lucas – a passionate and experienced Forge of Empires player and the editor here at ForgeofEmpiresTips.com. If I am not playing the game, I am learning more about the game’s new and upcoming features or writing strategy guides here.