Looking to understand Medal Scoring in Forge of Empires PvP Towers? Look no further. We’re here to help. We’ve created a Forge of Empires PvP Towers Guide which outlines the medal scoring in PvP Tournaments. This is the complete Forge of Empires PvP Towers Guide to help you to understand what is required to progress in FOE.
What are Medals?
Medals are a reward for winning player versus player (PvP) tournaments. These tournaments are unlocked on the corresponding towers in the world map. Each technological age has corresponding towers in the world map. Unlock the province with the tower to see the tournament statistics.
The main purpose of medals is to unlock Victory Expansions (city extensions). The first victory expansion is 10 medals, the second is 50 medals.
As a development of the game progresses, they can also be used to purchase blueprint pieces of Great Buildings.
Ways to gain medals:
- Unlock the part of the continent (in the world map) that contains it, then you have to fight and defeat your neighbors to gain points. Every Sunday, the tournament closes and winners obtain their medals, the amount of which depends on the age the tower corresponds to.
- Winning battles and placing in the top 10 of the tournaments.
- Helping others develop their Great Buildings.
- From special buildings that you can build in your city.
- Building Great Buildings – Colosseum, Deal Castle and Gaea Statue
- From random rewards from quests.
Forge of Empires PvP Towers Guide: Medal Scoring
Like this Forge of Empires PvP Towers Guide? Be sure to read out other expert Guides
& don’t forget to follow us on Facebook
Hi, I’m Lucas – a passionate and experienced Forge of Empires player and the editor here at ForgeofEmpiresTips.com. If I am not playing the game, I am learning more about the game’s new and upcoming features or writing strategy guides here.